STUDIO CURRENT COVID GUIDELINES (Phase 2)
- Studio is cleaned every day before and after classes. Wipes and hand santizer is available to everyone.
- Masks are required by parents, students, except for younger dancers.
- Social distancing is monitored with only 6 - 7 students in each class.
- Each student is monitored when entering the studio. Studio director requests for students not to come to class if you are not feeling well or have been sick within the last 2 weeks.
- Parents are required to drop off in the waiting area and then leave. Please practice social distancing.
Fall/Winter Registration is under way. Call the studio for details.
Classes are set after registration period, so if you are interested, please contact the studio. Check here and on our Facebook page for more details.
UPCOMING FALL DANCE EVENTS TO BE ANNOUNCED HERE. Competition Updates from Spring/Summer 2020.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! FRANCESCA FORRESTER & MAKAYLA CANALES!!! 2019 FIRST PLACE WINNERS PETITE DUET - NATIONAL WHITE LIGHTNING DANCE COMPETITION